Simple Valentine Wreath



Simple Valentine Wreath



Grape Vine Heart Wreath With Little Hearts 
1. Roll Of Bright Pink Wide Sparkle Ribbon - Push Loop Through, Twist And Shape.
Round Two: One Roll Pink Tulle And White With Glitter. ( It Has Silver Glitter)
Print Out The Word Love - Use A Piece Of Your Ribbon To Make A
Banner And Staple Once Onto The Loops On Each Side - Then Staple Hearts
 And the Word Love In The Center.
I did not glue or wire anything.  I twisted the tulle ends then I tucked them. 
It should stay together nicely if you put it in a flat box  when storing it. 
It is very light weight.

I didn't use glue on mine but if you want to you could put taps of glue in the back.
And putting your banner together.  I chose staples because it is so light weight.




I had some cut scrap crochet material left so I put it on fusible web 
and cut out the hearts...









 1John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
 1John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
 1John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
 1John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets