Father’s Day Free Printable and Quotes

Father’s Day Free Printable and Quotes:
 Can you believe Saturday is here?
Do you know what that means?
We are just seven days away from Father’s Day!
Don’t panic!
Thinking about it… PANIC!
Seven days? What the heck?
I don’t even have an idea of what to give Matt and to make it even worse his birthday is on Monday…
I am dead!

Today I am sharing for you and for ME some awesome quotes that your daddy will love.
Pinned Image


Fathers carry pictures where their money used to be.
Unknown

“A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.”

Unknown

“A truly rich man is one who’s children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”

Unknown
Pinned Image
“The most important thing a father can do for his children
is to love their mother.”
Henry Ward Beecher

“I’m so ugly – My father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet”
Rodney Dangerfield

Pinned Image
Get this printable at nothingbutcountry.com


“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example
instead of his advice”
Unknown

“A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.”

Unknown

“Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” –
Ruth E. Renkel”

Yes, I AM a Daddy’s Girl!
Unknown

Printable and Recipe HERE

 

“A father is someone we can look up to no matter how tall we get.”

Unknown
Daddy, a daugther’s first love.
Unknown
From great oaks, little acorns grow.
Latin Proverb
“I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you”
Unknown
Pinned Image
Free printable over at Simple As That
“I’m so lucky as can be,
the world’s greatest Dad belongs to me”
Unknown
If you think my hands are full,
you should see my heart!
Unknown
“In raising children I have lost my mind but found my soul.”
Lisa T. Shepherd
Pinned Image
Free Printable HERE over at It Works for Bobbi.

“Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.”

Unknown

“You don’t raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.”

Walter Schirra Sr.
And this last printable comes from me…
If you are looking for some handmade gift ideas make sure to check out this post HERE.
Happy Saturday!
Besos!
Desirée

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets