Old Dresser Planter...

Old Dresser Planter...:
I love unusual,
repurposed
 planters...

and have seen some wonderful
dressers turned into planters...


I had been wanting one to call my own...



when I found this beauty
:-)

for free...


I lined her drawers
with heavy duty garbage bags...

this will keep her glued joints
from breaking down...

and keep me from watering so much...



I nailed a couple drawers closed,
extra crooked...
for extra character...

planted her
and waited for her to fill in a bit...


she was looking pretty today...

so I thought
 it was time to share...




the small spaces
in the cracked open drawers...

are perfect for tucking little frilly plants,
that are easily lost in a bigger pot...



having a tabletop for my rusty urns
is also fun....



Happy Planting :-)


Today I am joining...
and


Thanks for stopping by today...


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets