3 Easy Last Minute Easter Treats

3 Easy Last Minute Easter Treats:
Anytime we travel for the holidays I’m always tasked with bringing desserts since I don’t have to worry about anything going bad on the car ride down to Long Island. I don’t mind at all especially since I love baking and it gives me the chance to bake since I’ve been *trying* to refrain from it now that I’m on a weight loss journey. One day I’ll blog about that but I’m not quite ready yet. The journey is going well and “That’s all I got to say about that!”. Anyone know what movie that’s from?
Anyway, I decided to make 3 treats to bring along to Easter at my parents but I’ll throw in 2 more for good measure!
Up first was just some Easter Chocolate. Note to self, using a pastry bag is a MUCH easier way to fill a chocolate mold than a spoon. Just sayin’.
On my agenda today is cake balls. I’ve made them before and had a hard time. I’ve since read a number of posts with some tips so I’m giving it another try. This will also be practice for an idea I had for Kole’s Circus themed birthday party I’m planning.
My family loves my chocolate chip cookies so I’m going to use my recipe and create these little bird nests. I plan on using a mini muffin tin to make little mini nests. Here they are using rice krispy treats but using cookie dough I’m sure would work fine. I’m also using Peanut Butter M&M eggs instead of jelly beans
 
Wish me luck! I have to color easter eggs today too. Going to be one full day! What are you up to today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets