Paper Clip Craft

Challenge of the Week{Projects you have Pinned and Done}:

We are probably all on the Pinterest bandwagon and you can find the CSI Project on there. So, go follow. I pin all of the tutorials you see on here and you can see my very own favorites.


I know that if you love Pinterest then you probably have so many projects pinned and not enough time to do them all. That happens to me all the time and I think, “one day. “


This week, find that one project you have been dying to do and link it up. You just may the #1 pick or make the top 10. Challenge yourself go through your boards and start creating.


I pinned these bookmarks and made some very similar. I felt a sense of accomplishment when I was done, because I usually say, “one day I will get to it.”




Well, say that no more and share your Pinterest inspiration and then your creation. This blog is all about Creating, Sharing and Inspiring.


So, get on it and link up. We have 3 great tutorials planned for you as well as a guest judge and a fun giveaway.


As always here is our weekly Schedule of events:


CSI Project Schedule



Come on back tomorrow to meet our guest judge of the week and our weekly sponsor.


Always remember to Create, Share and Inspire.






Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets