Just a Little Sign

Just a Little Sign:
I have this black arrow sign hanger that holds cute plaques over the holidays. It's in the kitchen and seen when you walk in the door. I didn't want to take it down, but I needed something that could be there year-round.
It needed to be simple and cheap! I got this wood plaque from Michaels with a 50% off coupon. I rummaged through my scrapbook paper and found these. And then some off-white paint and some fun brads.
And here you go! A little Cafe Roberts sign. Here's what I did:

Painted the wood with the off-white paint
Traced the green polka-dot paper with the sign
Cut it out and stuck it on with spray adhesive
Made the flowers with different flower shapes and papers
Stuck a brad in the middle of each
Stuck those on the sign with a little E-600
Cut out lettering with my Cricut on vinyl
Stuck those on
Used Distressing ink and inked the sign and the flowers
Done!
Here is a close-up of the flowers. I bent up the edges on everything to make them more "3-D".
Cheap and easy, yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets